60 Watts = Incandescent
14 Watts = CFL
6 to 9.5 Watts = LED Lights
What is LED Lighting?
LEDs are light-emitting diodes. LEDs can be assembled directly into lamps or into light bulbs for use in light fixtures.
1,000 hours = Incandescent bulb
10,000 hours = CFL
15,000 to 50,000 hours= LED
LED Lighting is Energy Star Certified
- Reduced maintenance costs: byproduct of longer lifespan
- Reduced cooling costs: very little external heat generated
- Guaranteed: Energy Star LED lighting products come with a 3 year warranty
- Durability: LEDs are not bulbs and will not break like incandescent or CFL bulbs
- Color quality: can be white light or other colors (amber, red, green, & blue)
Converting your office lighting to LED lighting is a cornerstone of ECC’s Energy Ecosystem
Reduce your building operating expenditure TODAY!
Contact us today to learn more about LED lighting and ECC’s Energy Ecosystem
2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE ENERGY CONTROL COMPANY., LLC AT 11219 NUCKOLS RD, SUITE D, GLEN ALLEN, VA 23059