60 Watts = Incandescent
14 Watts = CFL
6 to 9.5 Watts = LED Lights
What is LED Lighting?
LEDs are light-emitting diodes. LEDs can be assembled directly into lamps or into light bulbs for use in light fixtures.
1,000 hours = Incandescent bulb
10,000 hours = CFL
15,000 to 50,000 hours= LED
LED Lighting is Energy Star Certified
- Reduced maintenance costs: byproduct of longer lifespan
- Reduced cooling costs: very little external heat generated
- Guaranteed: Energy Star LED lighting products come with a 3 year warranty
- Durability: LEDs are not bulbs and will not break like incandescent or CFL bulbs
- Color quality: can be white light or other colors (amber, red, green, & blue)