The Energy Control Company is seeking a Assistant Office Manager to join our team.
Key requirements: attention to detail and tenacity of purpose (drive). We are changing a market at ECC and look forward to hiring the best employees to support our growth trajectory in a fast moving environment. This position is also an adjunct to the Operations Manager.
- Project Management: Educate yourself about ECC’s product offerings and the scope of projects, understanding the key goals to be achieved. Input these benchmarks into project management software, and continue tracking job performance to completion. Attend weekly operations meetings, reporting project statuses, and keeping meeting minutes.
- External Communication: Customer communication is critical. Assistant project manager is responsible for weekly updates to customers on all ongoing or upcoming projects at a minimum.
- Material Management: Order material for projects, and track stocked items. Research products to find cost-effective solutions. Track all job costs and provide to Accounting.
- Administrative Functions: Provide Accounting with detailed accounts receivable from project work completed on a weekly basis. Learn ECC’s proprietary energy management software, and run custom reports for clients as directed by Operations. Assist in providing project proposals, and understand ECC’s pricing models so as to be capable of quoting projects and services without assistance. All quotes must be approved by Operations.
- Internal Communication: Maintain congenial relationships with vendors and co-workers. Much of the Assistant Project Manager’s work is done over the phone or email, so good remote communication skills are key.
- Operations & Assistant Project Manager Relationship: Field Operations requires significant reliance on office support. Our products are both hardware and web based, requiring detail-oriented tracking and validation at both the field and office level. Assist field personnel in project completion by, but not limited to: data input for meter programming, meter validation, automated billing setup, etc.
Social Media & Office Automation
- Manage and deliver weekly content and strategy for ECC’s social media.
- Manage and execute marketing plan using email campaigns – (Salesforce/Myemma/
- Perform sub-meter processes and workflow.
- Assist in developing and integrating workflow management for quoting and operations
utilizing Microsoft Office Suite. Standardize all quoting, operations forms, and workflow to
eliminate duplication. Get creative and think outside the box – we can do more with less!
- Assist in selection of office automation platform: implement, train and manage for growth!
- 4 Year Degree in Business/Operations/B2B Marketing
- Software: Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Salesforce & Google Analytics
- 4 years relevant experience in operations, project management and/or accounting
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Healthcare for the employee. 2 weeks paid vacation/5 paid holidays/3 paid personal days
Send resumé & cover letter to email@example.com